Floscan 3FB012U2 Black/Black 0-24GPH I/B,I/O,O/B 151-225HP
Part:Mfg 3FB012U2, iboats IB00014781, UPC 635495005232
Floscan TwinScan Instruments embody a new concept in twin engine analog instrumentation which sets the ultimate standard for easy readability in the least possible space. Each individual instrument contains port and starboard meters which reference to each other. TwinScan instruments reduce the panel space required by 50% leaving more room for other electronics. TwinScan Fuel Flowmeters and Tachometers are sold separately.
- GPH models available with 0-16, 0-24, 0-32, 0-50, and 0-100 GPH scales. Color styles include black dial/bezel, white dial/bezel, and white dial/chrome bezel. Requires 1 Momentary ON / Constant OFF toggle button switch for resetting fuel totalizer reading
- Microprocessor electronics for high performance features like electronic dampening, linear dial scales, superior accuracy unaffected by ground voltage shifts
- Magnetically shielded, precision, miniature air-core meter movement with state-of-the-art engineering features
- Corrosion free stainless steel bezel (black, white or polished) and molded acetal cases which fit standard 3-3/8' diameter holes
- Reverse polarity and load dump protection exceeding SAE J1810 standards
- Brand Floscan
- Manufacturer Sku 3FB012U2
- UPC 635495005232
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 7
- Width 7
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.