Part:Mfg 903001, iboats IB00011031, UPC 028026148728
- Will ensure that fluids will not siphon from tank to tank.
- Commonly used in the marine toilet system and engine cooling system.
- The valve system incorporated in the top of the loop allows air to enter the line when not in use, yet seals as water or other fluid passes through.
- Molded in glass-reinforced Marelon, neither vent or loop will corrode.
- The duckbill one way valve is designed to seal properly if particulate matter is present in fluids.
Installing this style of vented loop will ensure that water will not siphon back into the marine head. The simple valve system incorporated in the top of the loop allows air to enter the line when not in use, yet effectively seals as water passes through. Molded in glass-filled Marelontm , both vent and loop will not corrode.
- Brand Forespar
- Manufacturer Sku 903001
- UPC 028026148728
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 7
- Width 5
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.