Furuno 1KW 1000 Watt Transducer Bronze Thru-Hull with Temp & High Speed Fairing Block for GPS Fishfinder
Part:Mfg 525TID-BHD, iboats IB00119714, UPC 611679301437
- 50/200 kHz with Diplexer
- 15x21 degree Beam Angle at 50 khz
- 3x5 degree Beam Angle at 200 kHz
- Bronze Thru-Hull with Temperature
- 10-Pin Connector
- Ships with High-Speed Fairing Block AIR-033-523
The Clear Choice
This new 1 kW transducer makes 600 W fishfinders perform like their more powerful big brothers especially at 50 kHz. The B258 is 25 times more sensitive that a single element 50/200 kHz transducer. How does it do it? The B258 uses Airmars new and unique ceramic-element construction. The resulting narrow beams will clearly distinguish individual fish and bottom fish from their habitat at up to 2,200 feet.
Maximize performance by installing the B258 with our custom fit high-performance fairing. At speeds over 30 knots, screen displays show clear images and a clean bottom trace.
- Supercedes B256 transducer, with significant increase in performance at 50 kHz.
- Recommended for sport fishing boats above 26' (8m) and small to mid size commercial fishing boats.
- Includes temperature sensor
- Transducer ID option
- Brand Furuno
- Manufacturer Sku 525TID-BHD
- UPC 611679301437
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 24
- Width 15
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.