Garelick Aluminum Auxiliary Motor Bracket for up to 169 lbs 4-Stroke Motors 7-1/2 to 30hp, 9-1/2" Travel
Part:Mfg 71090, iboats IB00063833, UPC 038203710907
71090: H.P. Rating: Over 7 1/2 to 30 Motor Weight Not to Exceed: 169 lbs. Vertical Travel*: 9 1/2 (24cm) Mtg. Pad: Poly Mounting Board Dimensions W x H x T: 11 1/2 x 10 3/4 x 2 (29 x 27 x 5cm)
*Vertical travel is based on transom angle being perpendicular to the water.
- Raise and lower trolling and auxiliary motors on power and sailboats with ease
- Built especially for new 4 Stroke, heavier, high torque motors
- Extra Wide 11 1/2" (29cm) Black Poly Mounting Board for new, wider style motor locking clamps used on late model outboard motors
- Accommodates long or short shaft motors
- Motor Safety Cable included for added protection
- With 5 vertical running position lock bar to compensate for water surface and boat load conditions - Hard coated for added resistance to wear
- New, ergonomically designed twist lock safety knobs secure bracket in place
- Heavy-duty stainless steel torsion springs help counterbalance motor's weight
- Easier to hold with comfortable, soft Hypalon grip handle designed to accept most style outboard motor locks
- Black satin Anodized aluminum body resists corrosion - Dubbed the "Black Beauty" Outboard Motor Bracket
- 2" Thick, Extra Wide Black Poly Mounting Board - Weatherable and maintenance free
- Aircraft Type Stainless Steel Hardware - For increased durability with nylon friction resistant washers
- Brand Garelick
- Manufacturer Sku 71090
- UPC 038203710907
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 23.5
- Width 12
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.