Garelick Aluminum Auxiliary Motor Bracket for up to 169 lbs 4-Stroke Motors 7-1/2 to 30hp, 9-1/2" Travel
Part:Mfg 71090, iboats IB00063833, UPC 038203710907
Ships: In 1 Business Day
71090: H.P. Rating: Over 7 1/2 to 30 Motor Weight Not to Exceed: 169 lbs. Vertical Travel*: 9 1/2 (24cm) Mtg. Pad: Poly Mounting Board Dimensions W x H x T: 11 1/2 x 10 3/4 x 2 (29 x 27 x 5cm)
*Vertical travel is based on transom angle being perpendicular to the water.
- Raise and lower trolling and auxiliary motors on power and sailboats with ease
- Built especially for new 4 Stroke, heavier, high torque motors
- Extra Wide 11 1/2" (29cm) Black Poly Mounting Board for new, wider style motor locking clamps used on late model outboard motors
- Accommodates long or short shaft motors
- Motor Safety Cable included for added protection
- With 5 vertical running position lock bar to compensate for water surface and boat load conditions - Hard coated for added resistance to wear
- New, ergonomically designed twist lock safety knobs secure bracket in place
- Heavy-duty stainless steel torsion springs help counterbalance motor's weight
- Easier to hold with comfortable, soft Hypalon grip handle designed to accept most style outboard motor locks
- Black satin Anodized aluminum body resists corrosion - Dubbed the "Black Beauty" Outboard Motor Bracket
- 2" Thick, Extra Wide Black Poly Mounting Board - Weatherable and maintenance free
- Aircraft Type Stainless Steel Hardware - For increased durability with nylon friction resistant washers
Most products and orders placed before 1 PM MST leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.