Garelick Aluminum Auxiliary Motor Bracket for up to 82 lbs 2-Stroke Motors 7-1/2 to 12hp, 14-1/4" Travel
Part:Mfg 71042, iboats IB00064110, UPC 038203710426
71042: H.P. Rating: Over 7 1/2 to 12 Motor Weight Not to Exceed: 82 lbs. Vertical Travel*: 14 1/4" (36cm) Mtg. Pad: Poly Mounting Board Dimensions W x H x T: 11 1/2" x 10 3/4" x 2" (29 x 27 x 5cm) Mounting Brkt Dimensions W x H: 5 1/4" x 9" (13 x 23cm)
*Vertical travel is based on transom angle being perpendicular to the water.
- Retractable Bracket for Trolling Auxiliary Motors on power and sailboats with ease
- Transom mount locks and holds motor up or swings down for propulsion
- Tough alloy Anodized Aluminum frame, Stainless Steel springs
- Fits all style motors - Extra Wide 11 1/2" (29cm) Black Poly Mounting Board
- 4-position locking height adjustment
- MOUNTING PAD 2" thick x 11.5" wide (5 x 29cm). Designed to accommodate the width dimensions of newer, wider style motor locking clamps
- Brand Garelick
- Manufacturer Sku 71042
- UPC 038203710426
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 23.5
- Width 12
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.