Garmin VHF 300 Radio
Part:Mfg 010-00756-00, iboats IB00215694
This space saving, black box marine VHF radio offers multi-station support and options like an integrated dual band AIS receiver. The VHF 300 series marine VHF radios include many of the high-end features and capabilties found in the VHF 200 series such as full Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) with NMEA 2000 and NMEA 0183 capability, 25 watts of transmit power, NOAA weather alerts and position tracking. In addition, the VHF 300 series offers a patent-pending voicemail feature which allows users to record a 15-second message and send it to another DSC capable VHF radio. Boaters can also replay up to 90 seconds of the last incoming voice transmission at the touch of a button.
Because the black box can be mounted anywhere out-of-sight, the VHF 300 series saves important real estate on the helm. Boaters operate the unit via the GHS 10/10i full-function remote microphone. These handheld remote mic stations feature a crisp two-inch LCD display, dedicated buttons for frequent tasks, and three soft buttons for dynamic controls. The VHF 300 series supports up to three GHS 10/10i remote mics for vessels with multiple stations, and uses either the supplied four inch active speaker with volume knob, the passive speaker contained within the GHS 10/10i, or an optional third-party passive speaker. With multiple stations, the system can even be used as an on-board intercom.
- Space-saving black box configuration helping save important real estate on the helm
- Up to 25 watts of transmit power - user-selectable transmit power: 1 watt or 25 watts
- Operate every feature using the included GHS 10 or GHS 10i full function wired mic (supports up to 3)
- Includes a four-inch active speaker for on-boat intercom capabilities
- Full class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) capabilities with a built-in dedicated DSC receiver
- NMEA 2000 and NMEA0183 interface capabilities
- Connect with NMEA 2000 capable Garmin chartplotters and autopilots for integrated position tracking and other safety features
- Position tracking - locate and keep tabs on up to 3 other vessels
- Automatic and manual fog horn signals - plus adjustable base fog frequencies
- Hailer/fog horn output - 30W
- Two-way hailer functionality - listen back when connected to a compatible horn speaker
- Voicemail feature allows users to record a 15-second message and send it to another DSC capable VHF radio
- Replay up to 90 seconds of the last incoming voice transmission
- LOCAL receiver mode to improve receiver performance in busy port environments
- The GHS 10/10i has a dedicated button for easy, one-touch access to channels 16/9
- Receives NOAA Weather Alert
- Multi-lingual user interface: English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish
- Auto power on- radios automatically power on with the boat's start-up
- Brand Garmin
- Manufacturer Sku 010-00756-00
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 17
- Width 11
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.