Floscan 7500 Series Multifunction Single Diesel Standard Flow Model
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Multifunction Meter combines a digital LCD Engine Hour Meter, Tachometer, Fuel Flowmeter, and Fuel Totalizer in a single 3-3/8" diameter instrument which fits the panel space of a standard tach. A popular option is to replace the existing tach(s) with this system thus eliminating the need to cut new holes in the panel.
- Fits most diesel engines rated from 25 hp to 6000 hp. Twin diesels require two separate FloScan systems
- Microprocessor based electronics with 2-stage adjustable calibration of GPH & gallons used for superior accuracy
- Simultaneous independent display of Engine Hour Time, RPM, GPH, and gallons consumed
- RPM readout accurate to 1 RPM. Easily connects to existing magnetic, a/c signal generator, or engine alternator RPM pick-ups
- GPH and Totalizer readings displayed in tenths of a gallon. Totalizer capacity up to 99,999 gallons
- Dual color (amber/green) backlighting of LCD provides for easy night viewing
- Requires 1 Momentary ON / Constant OFF toggle button switch for resetting fuel totalizer reading.
- Meter fits 3-3/8" panel opening (standard tach size). Can replace existing tachs in panel
- Models available in black or white (bezel/dial face)
- Uses Model 201/231 Series K Diesel Standard Flow Sensors which are designed for feed and return flows in the range of 0.3 - 48 GPH. Standard Flow Sensors incorporate 1/4" NPT female inlet and outlet ports with 1 PSI or less pressure drop at rated flows
- Uses Model 233/236 Series K Diesel High Flow Sensors which are designed for feed and return flows in the range of 30 - 400 GPH. High Flow Sensors incorporate 1" NPT female inlet and outlet ports with 1 PSI or less pressure drop at rated flows
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Click here to see our Standard Shipping Policy
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.