Icom M802 Digital Marine Single Side Band Radio
Part:Mfg M802 11, iboats IB1214302, UPC 731797017628
Ships: In 1 Business Day
M802 Digital Marine Single Side Band Radio
All new digital SSB with remoteable control head offers the clearest reception ever.
Big dials, a large dot-matrix LCD and well spaced buttons make Icom?s newest SSB a snap to operate, even in rough seas. A full key pad, over 1300 channels, wide band RX, Ham band TX (license required) and RX included, one-touch e-mail access (a SSB first!) with no optional filters required, front panel headset jack (to keep from waking up the crew), and many more thoughtful features make this remoteable control head SSB Icom's most advanced ever.
- The latest in Icom SSB technology and construction
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) virtually eliminates noise and interference.
- Pin drop clear voice reception
- Digital processing improves data efficiency
- Industry standard 4 x 8 inch size remote controller
- Easy to install
- Same faceplate proportions as many other marine electronics devices
- Only about 4 inches deep, the remote controller fits in nearly any nav station. The cabinet is designed to self flush-mount, hiding the hole cut for the remote controller. Hide the compact main unit
- Mounting bracket for the remote controller and the speaker is included, in case you choose not to flush mount the radio.
- Mounting bracket for the main unit is also included. With its small footprint (less than a foot square), you can mount the main unit in more out of the way places, like under the navigator's seat
- Separate external speaker (required and included) allows you to place the sound where it's needed most
- 150 watts of power, 100% duty cycle
- All modes, including RTTY
- 100% E-mail ready, with one touch button access on the front panel. A SSB first! No filters required.
- Receive 500 kHz - 29.9999 MHz
- Monitor all 976 ITU voice and data channels, HAM bands and aircraft WX
- 1355 channels
- Transmit: IC-M802 includes HF HAM RADIO TRANSMIT & RECEIVE. Appropriate HAM license required to transmit on amateur radio frequencies.
- 160 programmable memory channels, each identified by either alpha characters, channel number or frequency
- GPS interface port, NMEA 0183 version 2.0 => version 2.0 or later. Turn your IC-M802 into a long-range GMDSS emergency service radio
- Multiple scanning modes
- Rugged main unit metal chassis
- Direct keypad entry
- Large backlit, dot-matrix LCD display with 10 selectable lighting levels
- Large tactile knobs, easy to use in rough boating conditions
- Backlit keypads offer information silk-screened right on the backlit keys, eliminating much guesswork when operating in a dark cabin.
- New automatic antenna tuner AT-140 matches the transceiver to a long wire antenna. (optional sold as an accessory)
- New, pre-wired cable connection points makes installation easier than ever.
- "Pass-through tuning" automatically tunes for reception.
- Simple electrical connections for easy installation
- Easy to read and understand owners manual
- 2 year warranty
Most products and orders placed before 1 PM MST leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.