Intellian i2 US System w/DISH/Bell MIM & 15M RG6 Cable
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Compact and lightweight, the Intellian i2 delivers exceptional TV reception. Equipped with Intellian's iQ2 technologies, the i2 delivers stable, quiet, dependable performance and superior value in the smallest size antenna available.
The Intellian i2 is the world's first high-performance, compact satellite TV system with an integrated HD module. This state-of-the-art functionality provides premium high-definition HD, when available, and standard SD programming broadcasts from satellite TV providers around the world.
Constant and Seamless Entertainment
With innovative, patented iQ2 technologies, the i2 always maintains the highest signal strength available to ensure crystal-clear TV reception. Intellian's super-efficient 33cm (13 in) diameter antenna provides constant, seamless reception while the vessel is moored, at anchor, or cruising offshore. Connecting a GPS to the i2 allows it to lock onto a signal even faster, while boats with conventional antennas are left watching SEARCHING FOR SATELLITE on their screen.
Automatic Satellite Switching
DISH Network (US) and Bell TV (Canada) users will benefit from using an Intellian MIM (Multi-Satellite Interface Module) . The Intellian MIM is required to facilitate automatic switching between satellites for these services, allowing boaters to enjoy changing channels with automatic satellite switching just like a home system.
Fully Automated System:
- Automatic Satellite Search and Identification Function
- 2-axis Stabilization provides high speed tracking
High Performance Antenna:
- 33cm (13in) diameter, parabolic antenna for receiving Ku-Band satellite signals
- Circular or linear polarization depending on region and LNB selected
- Built-in HD module for Ku-band HD TV reception
iQ2 QuickandQuiet Technology:
- iQ2 Technology allows you to tune in quickly, maintain a solid signal lock, and enjoy your favorite TV programming in quiet comfort
Antenna Control Unit:
- Intuitive controls and digital satellite information display on the ACU
- Automated updates and diagnostics via Aptus
- Simple antenna status quick reference
Multiple Receiver Capability:
- Multiple receivers and TVs can be connected using a Multi-Switch or the Intellian MIM (Multi-Satellite Interface Module)
- Using the MIM, a master receiver can be selected to control the target satellite
- In North America, when using Dish Network or Bell TV, a MIM is required, enabling automatic satellite switching from your remote control just like at home
- 37cm (14.6 inch) antenna radome diameter
- Very light antenna weighs less than 4.5 kg (10 pounds)
Three Year Global Warranty:
- Industry leading 3-year parts and workmanship guarantee with a 1-year labor warranty for all antenna systems, ensuring peace of mind with your hardware investment
- Smaller size with better performance Auto satellite switching function for three satellites
- Compatible with leading satellite TV service providers around the world
- 60° per second turn rate ensures signal tracking at high speeds and in rough seas
- Travel further North or South with an extended elevation range of 10° to 80°
- Simplicity of design, no fragile compass and no rate sensors
- Built-in HD module for Ku-band
- Three year global warranty
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Click here to see our Standard Shipping Policy
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.