Intellian i3 US System w/14.6 Reflector & MIM Switch
Ships: In 1 Business Day
The Intellian i3 provides superior tracking performance and efficiency compared to antenna systems in similar size. With its stylish dome, the i3 is ideal for boats over 25 feet. The i3 brings boaters the excitement and variety of satellite TV programs while the vessels are traveling around coastal or blue water.
You will never have to compromise on reception or quality. The i3 offers the highest signal strength available along with Intellian patented innovations, Wide Range Search (WRS) and Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technologies. Therefore, the i3 can always offer the most precision tracking capabilities and superior satellite signal reception while the vessel is cruising at high speed or in rough sea conditions.
The most innovative design of i3 is the integrated smart HD and TriSat modules in the antenna control unit (ACU) which allows boaters to access their favorite HDTV channels from leading satellite TV service providers freely just like they are used to do at home. Combined with the new built in WiFi enables simple one-touch upgrades using the Aptus App.
The i3 brings you trouble-free installation and operation with its single cable design between the antenna and the control unit. With the Intellian MIM, boaters can enjoy changing Dish Network HD channels with automatic satellite switching just like a home system. See the installation guide of DISH Network MIM for further details. Plus, the Intellian i3 has a built-in GPS system to enhance satellite acquisition time and accuracy. For DirecTV users the Intellian i3 offers the full range of SD channels, upgrade to the Intellian s6HD for HD programing from DirecTV.
Fully Automated System
- Automatic satellite search and identification function
- 2-axis step motor for manipulating the pedestal
High Quality Antenna
- 14.6 inch (37 cm) diameter of parabola-type antenna for receiving Ku-Band (10.7 ~ 12.75GHz) satellite signal
- LHCP/RHCP or Horizontal/Vertical polarization
- Enabling powerful signal gain
Superior Dynamic Tracking
- Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) using a rotating sub-reflector with high speed BLDC motor
Fastest Search Algorithm
- Wide Range Search (WRS) algorithm
- Statistical search algorithm ensures rapid signal lock
DVB (Digital Video Broadcasting) Signal Identification
- High speed identification employing a DVB decoder
- QPSK demodulator lock for DSS signals
Built-in GPS System
- Embedded GPS, which allows for the system to upload the GPS data automatically into the system
New Antenna Control Unit
- Easy satellite information change and update via WiFi using the Aptus App
- Easy antenna status check and automatic diagnosis
- Easy antenna control using Aptus graphical control App
- Reliable power supply to the antenna and to the MIM module
- Embedded HD module and TriSat function
- Single cable from the ACU to the antenna
*3 Year Warranty
All Satellite Systems include the following parts as standard:
- Antenna and Radome 14.6 Reflector and North Americas LNB
- ACU (Antenna Control Unit) with WiFi connection for upgrades
- Built-in HD Module for Ku-Band HD (when available)
- Built-in GPS and NMEA 0183 GPS interface
- Built-in Pre-programmed Global satellite library
- Aptus App, downloadable
- Installation and Operation Manual
- Installation Template
- Quick Installation Guide
- Cable Kit:
- 49ft (15 m) x 1EA Antenna-ACU RG6 Coaxial Cables
- 10ft (3 m) x 1EA ACU-IRD RG6 Coaxial Cables
- 33ft (10 m) x 1EA DC ACU Power Cable
- 6ft (1.8 m) x 1EA PC Serial Cable
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.