Interlux Red Pacifica Plus Antifouling Paint, Gallon
Available:Out of stock
Part:Mfg YBB262/1, iboats IB00216398, UPC 081948999984
Pacifica Plus - is designed for those looking for a copper free antifouling. Pacifica Plus is a dual biocide antifouling that uses outstanding copper-free bottom paint.
- Contains Econeatm to control shell growth and Bioluxtm Slime-Blocking technology
- Clean, crisp, bright colors
- Fast dry, low odor
- High solids, reduced solvent emissions
- Polishing action for improved fuel efficiencies which equals reduced carbon dioxide and sulfur dioxide into the air
- Suitable for all substrates, including aluminum.
|Area:||Below the waterline|
|Suitable for Aluminum:||Yes|
|Suitable for High Fouling Areas:||Excellent|
|Number of Coats:||2-3|
No. of Coats
|Below Water Systems: One-Part Products|
|These systems provide a good level of protection.|
|How Much AntiFouling Paint Do I Need?|
|Determining how much antifouling you will need is fairly simple. You can calculate the area to paint by multiplying the length of your hull (LOA) by the beam and multiply by 0.85 (LOA x B x 0.85 = Area). Then divide the area by the coverage of the paint you've chosen to determine how many quarts per coat you will need.|
|Refer to the reference chart below for another quick estimate of how much antifouling paint is required for two coats.|
- Brand Interlux
- Manufacturer Sku YBB262/1
- UPC 081948999984
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 7
- Width 7
- Antifouling Type Ablative
- Color Red
- Compatibility Fiberglass
- Size Gallon
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.