Jabsco HotShot Series Automatic Washdown Pump w/25' HoseCoil - 5.0GPM - 70psi - 12VDC
Part:Mfg 82905-0092, iboats IB00259554, UPC 671880623520
70 PSI high Pressure washdown Pumps
What makes the New Hotshot Series washdown pumps the weapon of choice for fish box, scaling, boat and anchor chain cleaning, and idea for the harshest marine environments? A hard-fought reputation backed by over 35 years ofoperational excellence - proven with over 7 million Jabsco diaphragm pumps in service worldwide.
The time for the next generation of Par-Max Series washdown pumps is now, and we didn't hold anything back.The new Hotshot Series robust five chamber, patented co-injected molded diaphragm and larger heavier dutymotor brushes significantly extend pump life up to 50% longer than existing Jabsco Par-Max Series diaphragmpumps. While other manufacturers claim extreme performance, Jabsco's Hotshot Series proves it with itsunmatched 6.0 GPM (22.7 lpm) model.
Jabsco Hotshot Series washdown pumps are available in 4.0 (15.1 lpm), 5.0 (18.9 lpm) and 6.0 GPM (22.7 lpm)with pressures up to 70 PSI (4.8 bar) and are self-priming up to 10ft. (3m).
Features and Benefits
- New 6.0 GPM (22.7 lpm) product offering! Jabsco now offers a complete range of 3-7 GPM washdown pumps
- Sealed switch and co-injected molded diaphragm, eliminate leak paths, extending the life of the pumps by up to 50%
- Ergonomically designed spray nozzle, provides powerful and accurate fire power with every shot
- Jabsco's robust electric diaphragm pump design, proven with over 7 million units in service
- Quick Disconnect Ports, allow for ease of installation in hard to reach places
- PumpGard Strainer, prevents over 99% of the finest particles from clogging the pump
- Improved Noise Dampening Rubber Feet, significantly minimizes vibration when mounted against hard surfaces
- IPX6 rated
- Brand Jabsco
- Manufacturer Sku 82905-0092
- UPC 671880623520
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 17
- Width 8
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.