Jabsco Par-Max Plus Automatic Water Pressure Pump - 5.0GPM-50psi-24VDC
Part:Mfg 82500-0094, iboats IB00259332, UPC 671880623599
Service up to five outlets with smooth flow and hassle-free operation
The high pressure capability of the new Jabsco Par-Max Plus Series water pressure pumps, provides exceptional flow and consistent water pressure to easily handle the demand of multiple outlets. All Par-Max Plus models include soft rubber mounts and quick connect fittings for ease of installation. The patented Par-Max Plus co-injected molded diaphragm and larger heavier duty motor brushes significantly extend pump life up to 50% longer than existing Jabsco Par-Max Series diaphragm pumps.
The Par-Max Plus series is self-priming up to 10' (3m) and can run dry without damage. It's manufactured fromcorrosion resistant materials, capable of handling the harshest marine environments. Available in both 12 or 24 voltDC versions, the Par-Max Plus series water pressure pumps are certified to EN ISO 8846 Marine (Ignition Protection).Features and Benefits
- Sealed switch and co-injected molded diaphragm, eliminates leak paths, extending the life of the pumps by up to 50%
- Jabsco's robust electric diaphragm pump design, proven with over 7 million units in service
- Automatic pressure switch, tested over 4 millions cycles without failure
- Quick disconnect ports, allow for ease of installation in hard to reach places
- Improved noise dampening rubber feet, significantly minimize vibration when mounted against hard surfaces
- IPX6 rated
- Brand Jabsco
- Manufacturer Sku 82500-0094
- UPC 671880623599
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Your Engine OMC
- Length 13
- Width 8
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.