Johnson Pump Johnson Viking Power 32 Waste Pump, 12V
Part:Mfg 10-13373-03, iboats IB00160876, UPC 330717009592
Single diaphragm action, 1-1/2" discharge, handles your toughest waste handling needs. No filters needed. 12V. Pump can be run dry with no adverse effects.Pump Features
- Maximum flow 32 l/min
- Specifically engineered to pump black wastewater
- Uncompromising odor-prevention features
- Whisper quiet operation
- High-impact glass-fiber reinforced nylon body
- Ball-bearing supported transmission
- Non-choke valves - no waste shredding required
- Pump head rotatable 360Â°
- Self-priming up to 2.5 meters (8.2 feet)
- Can be run dry and can pump air/water mixture
- Robust single diaphragm
- Electric motor with power-out, manual-crank backup
- Complies with ISO 15083 and small craft bilge pump
- Standard for vessels above 12 m (39.4 ft)
32 l/min (8.5 GPM) open flow
30 l/min (7.9 GPM) at 0.1 bar
|Max. head:||4 m (13.1 ft)|
|Max. lift:||2.5 m (8.2 ft)|
|Dimensions:||277 mm long x 264 mm wide x 192 mm high|
|Ports:||38 mm diameter (1-1/2")|
|Weight:||5.0 kg (11.0 lbs)|
|Motor:||3.5 amp (12V) at 0.1 bar 12V DC (with built-in thermal protection)|
|Diaphragm:||Reinforced nitrile rubber|
The Viking Power 32 diaphragm pump has been designed to meet the rigorous demands of the world's leading manufacturers of boats, recreational vehicles and busses. Thanks to its single-chamber design and non-choke valves, the Viking Power 32 can be used to pump un-macerated sewage to a holding tank or transfer it onwards to a septic tank. Naturally, pumping ordinary shower or sink drain water or bilge water is no problem for this pump.
Like the Viking Power 16, this new pump has been engineered with a ball-bearing supported transmission for long service life. Not only can the pump be run dry, it can also handle a mixture of air and water without difficulty. The Viking Power 32 provides maximum flow of 32 liters per minute and is self-priming up to a height of 2.5 (32) or 3.5 (Vacuum) meters.
Although powered by an electric motor, this pump can also be cranked by hand in an emergency. The pump has been designed to prevent the leakage of unpleasant odors; and the Viking Power 32 can be installed in a variety of different positions. The Viking Power 32 is built to last, yet priced competitively.
- Brand Johnson Pump
- Manufacturer Sku 10-13373-03
- UPC 330717009592
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Your Engine Force, Johnson
- Length 10.9
- Width 10.4
- Gallons Per Hour 500-700
- Outlet Size 1-1/2 in Hose
- Power Source 12v DC
- Pump Type Waste Pump
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.