KVH Azimuth Autocomp 1000S Heading Sensor - Sail
Part:Mfg 01-0117-0001, iboats IB00014119, UPC 028327000046
The AutoComp 1000 employs KVHs breakthrough digital fluxgate compass technology to provide precision heading data to an array of systems, including autopilots, GPS, video charts, radars, computers, and other electronic instruments. Designed as a remote sensor, the AutoComp 1000 can be mounted in a magnetically clean location (e.g., away from speakers, motors, wiring bundles, and other sources of changing magnetic fields), and its continuous automatic compensation feature ensures that the most precise heading data (within 0.5Â°) is available at all times. The AutoComp 1000 is fully compatible with the NMEA 0183 output standard and a universal interface card is available for use with other interface standards.
- Remote sensor with continuous autocompensation ensures reliable heading data at all times
- Accurate to within 0.5Â°
- Fast 10 Hz NMEA 0183 standard output compatible with other ARPA radars, autopilots, and other electronic systems; optional interface card available for other outputs
- Brand KVH
- Manufacturer Sku 01-0117-0001
- UPC 028327000046
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 11
- Width 11
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.