KVH Tracvision M7 Us
Available:Out of stock
Part:Mfg 01-0287-21, iboats IB00167617, UPC 028327007595
The right solution when you're heading offshore
When youre out where the big boys play, the high-performance, HDTV-ready 24" TracVision M7 offers commercial-grade performance and rock-steady satellite TV reception perfect for boats 60-80 ft.! Add KVHs Tuna Tower Upgrade for outstanding performance in even the most extreme conditions. Plus, the new TracVision M7 includes KVHs exclusive RingFire antenna technology for reception comparable to larger antennas and extending your coverage area as you head offshore. With the TracVision M7, youll be watching the big game when the other boats are left with the message "SEARCHING FOR SATELLITE" on their TV screen!
- Includes an ultra-high efficiency 24" diameter antenna with proprietary RingFire technology for outstanding reception and signal gain when heading offshore in boats 60-80 ft.
- Allows you to enjoy programming from your favorite satellite TV services around the globe for unmatched choices in entertainment.
- Offers unsurpassed High-Performance (HP)tm DVBr tracking and superior offshore performance plus the option to add the Tuna Tower Upgrade (a KVH exclusive!)
- Includes versatile Master Control Panel for trouble-free set up, easy system monitoring, multi-satellite configuring, and easy switching between satellite TV services
- Supports automatic satellite switching from your remote control (a KVH exclusive!) and multiple TVs and receivers so everyone onboard can enjoy the TV programs they want
- Brand KVH
- Manufacturer Sku 01-0287-21
- UPC 028327007595
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 36
- Width 36
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.