KVH TracVision M9 Euro
Part:Mfg 01-0282-04, iboats IB00167619
The ultimate in satellite TV reception for vessels 80+ feet
Bigger just got even better thanks to the new 32" TracVision M9, KVHs powerful HDTV-ready satellite TV system that offers boaters outstanding entertainment and equips 80+ ft. recreational and commercial vessels with a sleek look that matches todays streamlined vessels. Powered by KVHs exclusive new RingFiretm antenna technology, integrated GPS, automatic, and fully stabilized skew adjustment, the TracVision M9 outperforms any similarly sized antenna on the market in rough seas and farther offshore! Plus, a unique mechanical design allows the 32" antenna to be housed in a dome that is 35% smaller than competing systems so it looks great, too. Whether your vessel is at the dock, at anchor, or cruising on the deep blue sea, TracVision M9 will bring you hundreds of channels of uninterrupted, crystal-clear digital entertainment with CD-quality sound.
- Includes an ultra-high efficiency 32" diameter antenna with proprietary new RingFire technology for outstanding reception and signal gain for expanded coverage areas, perfect for boats 80 ft and larger
- Allows you to enjoy programming from your favorite satellite TV services around the globe for unmatched choices in entertainment.
- Offers unsurpassed High-Performance (HP) DVB tracking and superior offshore performance in even the most demanding condition thanks to automatic, stabilized skew control and an integrated gyro-stabilized digital compass (a KVH exclusive!)
- Supports automatic satellite switching from your remote control (a KVH exclusive) and multiple TVs and receivers so everyone onboard can enjoy the TV programs they want
- Brand KVH
- Manufacturer Sku 01-0282-04
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.