Lenco 101XDS Short Extreme Duty Actuator - 12V - 2-1/4 Stroke w/3/8 Hardware
Part:Mfg 15058-001, iboats IB00640837, UPC 874847003230
Ships: In 1 Business Day
101XDS Short Extreme Duty Actuator - 12V - 2-1/4" Stroke with Mounting Hardware
The 101 XDS Actuator is used with OEM specific kits and limited space applications. It is the shortest actuator manufactured. 2.25 stroke and overal length (tip to tip) is 10 7/8 inches. Instant response electric actuators are made of high impact glass fiber filled, ultraviolet-resistant nylon material with 316 super buff stainless steel tubing.
- Newly implemented Anti Extrusion Ring (AXR) seal stabilization system.
- Stronger top cap and mounting clevis design
- Improved pressure-tight torx screws
- Integrated wiper seal at actuator base
- Molded-in brass thrust bearing design
- Thicker and stronger motor housing wall
- Improved O-Ring design for more consistent seal
- Over-molded cable providing a stronger tighter seal
- Upper mounting bracket with gland seal
- Lenco's ballscrew design is more reliable and twice as powerful compared to typical hydraulics
- Lenco's tough, high-torque actuator motor easily pushes 500 pounds.
- Lenco Actuator connections use waterproof "Plug & Play" Deutsch connectors eliminating the possibility of water intrusion.
- 24 Volt
- 3/8" mounting hardware
- 6 foot cable
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.