Lenco Auto Glide Kit For Dual Ram
Part:Mfg 15501101, iboats IB00290373, UPC 874847006729
Ships: In 1 Business Day
The Auto Glide system controls your trim tabs from the time you leave your dock until you come home again!
The Auto Glide uses engine data and GPS data (depending on your installation method) to drive your boat to the most efficient running angle by adjusting your Lenco trim tabs as needed. This optimum running angle is determined during the set-up process after the installation of your Auto Glide system.
Imagine that your boat's running angle is measured 25 times per second and this data is used by the new Auto Glide control box to:
- Automatically put your boat in the most efficient running angle.
- Reduce the amount of bow rise of your boat during hole shot mode.
- Eliminate bow porpoising (bow bounce).
- Keep your boat level at all times.
These actions will result in a smoother ride and the best possible fuel efficiency.
The Auto Glide has 3 automatic operational modes, 4 automatic settings, and 2 manual operational modes. Although you will most likely keep your Auto Glide in automatic mode, you may immediately convert to manual mode simply by pressing one of the 4 up/down buttons on the key pad.
The main components are the Auto Glide Key Pad, the Auto Glide Control Box , the Control Box Main Harness, and various cables. These cables connect the Auto Glide system to your engine(s), to your GPS unit, your network, and/or a Stand Alone GPS Antenna/Receiver.
Boat must have Lenco Dual Trim Tab System with Lenco Electric Actuators. This is a MUST in all applications.
For Aftermarket Systems:
- The Lenco Glide System will work on ALL boats with ALL engines. GPS data is used to provide data to control box. Optional connection to NMEA 2000 Network is included.For OEM System:
For OEM System:
- Connection to analog systems is available.
- Connection to CANbus-based engines is available. See list below.
- Boat must have NMEA 2000 GPS network or NMEA 2000 antenna receiver.
- NMEA 0183 will work, but will have slower signal response. Lenco offers a NMEA 2000 GPS antenna receiver and optional stainless steel mounting bracket.
1 30254-001D Auto Glide Key Pad Control
1 30256-001 Auto Glide Control Box f/ Dual Actuator
1 30247-001 Auto Glide Control Box Harness f/ Dual Actuator
1 30259-001D CAN bus #1 NMEA2000 Cable - 2.5'
1 30262-001D CAN bus #2 GPS/NMEA 2000 Network Adapter Cable - 2.5'
1 30266-001 NMEA 2000 GPS Antenna Only
3 30267-001D Tee Connector Only
2 30268-001D Terminating Resistor - Female
1 30268-002D Terminating Resistor - Male
1 30281-001D Power Cable - NMEA 2000 Network 2.5'
Available for these CANbus-based engines:
- Yamaha (Command Link Plus requires NMEA 2000 / Yamaha Gateway P/N:6Y98A2D00000)
- Volvo Penta (Non-EVC Engines) (With a Volvo NMEA2000 Gateway - Volvo P/N 3889757)
- Volvo Penta (EVC Engines)
- Detroit Diesel
- John Deere
- Mercury - Verado
- Mercury - Optimax with SmartCraft ECU
- Mercruiser with SmartCraft ECU
- Cummins/Mercruiser w/ SmartCraft ECU
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.