Lowrance HST-WSBL Transom Transducer with Temp
Part:Mfg 000-0106-72, iboats IB00267776, UPC 042194524047
Plastic, Transom-mounted, 83 kHz/200 kHz Broadband transducer
The HST-WSBL is a plastic, transom-mounted Broadband Skimmerr transducer, ideal for smaller outboards and I/O vessels up to 8 m (25 ft) in length, in depths of less than 300 m (1000 ft).
- 83 kHz with 52Â° beam width
- 200 kHz with 22Â° beam width
- Up to 300 m (1000 ft) range at 83 kHz
- 1 internal broadband ceramic
- Transom-mounted with plastic housing
- Suitable for any hull
- Ideal for outboards and I/O vessels up to 8 m (25 ft) in length
- Recommended for use with the SonarHub sounder module, Lowrance Elite/Mark HDI fishfinders and Lowrance HDS multifunction displays
- Brand Lowrance
- Manufacturer Sku 000-0106-72
- UPC 042194524047
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 10
- Width 4.5
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.