Marineco BEP Pro Installer 5 Stud Bus Bar - 650A
Part:Mfg 777-BB5S-650, iboats IB00634002, UPC 8.43687E+11
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Pro Installer buss bars are designed for flexibility and scalability. The snap-out side skirts allow for additional cable entry, and radius ends improve cable routing options. it is easy to link other Pro Installer products to the buss bars because of the common interconnection height in the product line.
- Compact footprint saves space
- Clear, polycarbonate covers insulate and protect on three sides
- Secure cover attachment does not interfere with cabling
- Snap-out skirts for flexible cable entry
- Radiused ends improve cable routing
- Long, threaded studs to connect up to (4) large cable lugs
- Plated brass nuts and stainless steel studs prevent thread galling during tightening
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.