Moeller Permanent Mount Swing Back Seating 50 Qt. Capacity
Part:Mfg ST3000, iboats IB00119740, UPC 039729030005
As a Seat, a Cooler or a Livewell, You're Sitting Comfortably with Moeller
Boatbuilders have featured Moeller's molded polyethylene, double-wall insulated, swing back seats in their boats for decades. Whether a small skiff or a larger center console, Moeller has a cooler/live well flip-flop seat to fit many models of boats. Moeller's flat panel aluminum supports slide fore/aft and have advantages over other side pole configurations as rope and fishing line will not latch on.
- OEM marine-grade pleated vinyl
- Mildew resistant thread
- Deep foam cushions
- Stainless steel hardware
- Molded mounting plates make installation easy
- Corrosion resistan composite seat frame
- Double-wall foam insulated base
- ST3000-Permanent Mount Swing Back Seating features a double-wall foam insulated base.
- Also offers a 50-quart capacity and easy installation with molded mounting plates.
Product Dimensions: 30.00"W x 17.00"D x 34.50" H
- Brand Moeller
- Manufacturer Sku ST3000
- UPC 039729030005
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 30
- Width 17
- Base Color White
- Mount Type Floor Base
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.