Moeller Waste/Water Holding Tanks
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Maritime sanitation rules state that you should not dump black, gray, or bilge water into navigation waters. So, your definitely needs to be equipped with holding tanks that can hold waste water or wash water. Moeller Waste/Water Holding Tanks are designed to meet U.S. Coast Guard standards and feature thicker walls for strength.
- Heavier wall thickness for strength
- Does not retain and emit odor
- Satisfies U.S. Coast Guard standards
These waste/water tanks are made of polyethylene that prevents them from retaining odor. Moeller waste/water holding tanks feature standard NPT (tapered) openings for filling, draining and venting. You can attach the Moeller hose adapter kit through these openings. If you want to change the location of the tank fitting, make use of the custom fitting kit.
Features of Moeller Waste/Water Holding Tanks
- Heavy wall thickness for increased holding strength
- Does not emit odor when used as black water holding tank
- Made of FDA approved linear polyethylene
- Resin satisfies FDA spec CTF177 1520 requirements
- Inspection port on larger capacity tanks
- Meets U.S Coast Guard standards
- Available in different sizes to right fit into vessels of different sizes
- Attach hose adapter kit in the NPT openings
Features of Moeller Waste/Water Holding Tank Adapter Kit, Straight Hose
- Waste/water holding tank adapter kit
- Straight pipe to hose
- Includes reducer, nylon barbs, wide thread sealing tape
- Helps attach hose to tank
Features of Moeller Waste/Water Holding Tank Adapter Kit, 90Deg Hose
- Includes athread sealing tape and barbs
- Helps attach hose to tank
Features of Moeller Waste/Water Holding Tank Custom Fitting Kit
- Includes fittings to move locations for custom installation
- Contains NPT plugs, plastic thru-hull fitting for supply and fill
- Kit includes washers, nuts, screws, access plate and thread sealing tape
Specifications for 19 Gal Waste/Water Holding Tank, Part # 041220
- Capacity: 19 gallons
- Size: 21L X 17W X 14H inches
Specifications for 25 Gal Waste/Water Holding Tank, Part # 041225
- Capacity: 25 gallons
- Size: 29.5L X 16.63W X 12.75H inches
Specifications for 38 Gal Waste/Water Holding Tank, Part # 041239
- Size: 32L X 21.5 W X 14.5H inches
- Capacity: 38 gallons
Specifications for Straight Hose Adapter Kit, Part # 041311
- 1-1/2" MNPT x 1/2" FNPT reducer
- 1/2" NPT x 1/2" nylon barbs (2)
- 1-1/2" MNPT x 1-1/2" nylon barbs (2)
- 1/2" wide thread sealing tape
Specifications for 90° Adapter Kit, Part # 041390
- 1/2 NPT x 1/2" barb
- 1-1/2 NPT x 1-1/2 barbs (2)
Specifications for Custom Fitting Kit, Part # 041336
- 1-1/2 NPT plugs (2)
- ½ NPT plug
- 5/8" plastic thru-hull fitting for supply or vent
- 1-1/2 plastic thru-hull fittings for fill (2)
- Stainless steel screws, washers and nuts (6)
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.