MotorGuide Machete III 3-blade Replacement Trolling Motor Propeller, Black, 3.5" Hub
Part:Mfg MGA089B, iboats IB00066604, UPC 089287102690
When it comes to optimal propeller performance, a one-size-fits-all approach is not optimal. Which is precisely why MotorGuide offers a complete line of performance tuned propellers to enhance your motor's all-around performance in any application.
MotorGuide makes it simple to upgrade your trolling motor prop because our lower units are standardized at 3.5" (Does not apply to Thruster Edition models, which have a 3" hub size). The 3-Blade Aluminum Machete should be used with 36 volt motors only.
- MotorGuide's standard propeller common on many of the production motors.
- The tapered hub design, by Mercury Propellers, makes this prop extremely fast with excellent overall efficiency.
- Its weedless performance is very good and it performs on a wide range of motors, including 12, 24 and 36-volt models.
- Includes prop, prop pin and prop nut
Motorguide Machete III - 3.5" Hub fits all 2006:
- Motorguide Tour Series
- Motorguide Digital Series
- Motorguide PTSv Series
- Motorguide Freshwater Hand Bow
- Motorguide Freshwater Hand Pontoon
- Motorguide Freshwater Foot-Control
- Motorguide Freshwater Thruster Transom (does not include Thruster 30)
- Great White Saltwater Transom Series
- Great White Saltwater Foot Control Series
- Great White Saltwater Hand Bow Series
- Great White Saltwater Digital Steering
- Brand MotorGuide
- Manufacturer Sku MGA089B
- UPC 089287102690
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Engine Manufacturer Mercury
- Length 12
- Width 9.5
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.