Navico Lowrace Precision-9 Compass
Part:Mfg 000-12607-001, iboats IB00642980, UPC 9420020000000
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Precision-9, a solid-state compass that measures motion on nine separate axis alignments. Designed for both recreational and commercial markets.
Advantage of Innovation
The Precision-9 compass D which replaces the RC-42N rate compass D features modern, solid-state technology and components. Customers will notice dynamic improvements in performance of autopilot control and stabilized radar displays, including MARPA target tracking.
NMEA 2000r Heading and ROT Output
When connected to an NMEA 2000r network, the Precision-9 Compass will output Heading, Rate of Turn (ROT), Roll and Pitch data to networked autopilot, radar, sonar, multifunction displays and other navigational systems.
Solid-State Sensor Technology
The Precision-9 Compass incorporates a solid-state sensor array based on MEMS technology.
Mount Almost Anywhere
An easily adjustable mounting bracket and single-cable NMEA 2000r connectivity allow the Precision-9 Compass to be installed on any vessel, in almost any location.
- NMEA 2000andREG; heading sensor for non-SOLAS vessels
- Heading, Rate of Turn (ROT), roll and pitch output
- Heading and ROT calculated using maximum poistions of rotation and motion
- Accurate and reliable solid-state sensor technology
- Heading accuracy of +/- 2° after calibration
- Easily adjustable mounting bracket allows bulkhead or up-mast installation
- IPX7 waterproof for external up-masting on steel hulled vessels
- Simple installation with a single NMEA 2000r connection
In the box
- Compass Sensor
- T-Connector - 000-0119-79
- 15' NMEA 2000 Drop cable - 000-0119-86
Most products and orders placed before 1 PM MST leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.