Navico XSONIC B150M 20 TH 9-Pin Connector w/10M Cable
Part:Mfg 000-13922-001, iboats IB00645589, UPC 9420024162774
Ships: In 1 Business Day
As CHIRP continues to redefine recreational fishing, AIRMAR has expanded the
lineup of broadband transducers to satisfy the growing demand for this game
changing technology. The B150M economical CHIRP transducers designed for
offshore fishing and freshwater anglers. Operating at a frequency range of
95-155 kHz, these transducers reveal fish in shallow, murky waters at medium
depths (up to 2,500 feet*) along with ultra-clear target resolution.
*Depths vary depending on target strength and sea conditions
A tilted element model in the CHIRP Thru-Hull product line, the B150M CHIRPS
across the following bandwidth: M Model - Medium Frequency 95-155 kHz
- Depth and water temperature sensor
- Bronze Thru Hull
- 20° tilt
- Ideal for inshore or coastal fishing in shallow to medium depths
- Freshwater anglers will see fish holding close to structures and suspended fish
- Track bottom at higher boat speeds
- More coverage under your boat delivers wider archesand 26° to 17° beamwidths
- Cover the medium frequency range-CHIRPS from 95-155kHz to provide 60kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Hull Type: Fiberglass, wood
- 1 internal ceramic
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.