NGK BR9HS-10 Spark Plug
Part:Mfg BR9HS-10, iboats IB00066741, UPC 087295045510
- Yamaha 250 hp L250 / S250V6 - 3.1L 1999-1997 , Gap .039
- Yamaha V6 Excel 1989-1987 , Gap .039
- Yamaha 250 hp LX250V6 - 3.1L 2003-1997 , Gap .039
- Yamaha 250 hp SX250V6 - 3.1L 2003-1997 , Gap .039
- Yamaha 250 hp VX250V6 - 3.1L 2004-2002 , Gap .039
- Yamaha 225 hp 225 / Excel Resistor RequiredV6 - 2.6L 1995-1987 , Gap .039
- Yamaha 225 hp 225XV6 - 3.1L 1999-1994 , Gap .039
- Yamaha 225 hp L225V6 - 3.1L 1999-1994 , Gap .039
- Yamaha 225 hp LX225V6 - 3.1L 2002-1997 , Gap .039
- Yamaha 225 hp S225V6 - 3.1L 1999-1994 , Gap .039
- Yamaha 225 hp SX225V6 - 3.1L 2002-1997 , Gap .039
- Yamaha 225 hp V225 V760 EFIV6 - 3.1L 2001-1997 , Gap .039
- Yamaha 225 hp VX225 V760 EFIV6 - 3.1L 2004-1997 , Gap .039
- Yamaha 200 hp P200V6 - 2.6L 1995-1991 , Gap .039
- Yamaha 130 hp 130V4 - 1.7L 2004-1988 , Gap .039
- Yamaha 130 hp L130V4 - 1.7L 2001-1989 , Gap .039
- Yamaha 130 hp S130V4 - 1.7L 1999-1988 , Gap .039
NGK spark plugs are designed to operate over a much wider heat range than ordinary plugs. Each NGK features high alumina ceramics for better heat transfer and electrical insulation. Patented triple gasket sealing process eliminates the possibility of combustion gas leakage. * They are resistant to carbon buildup and pre-ignition * Longer insulator nose prevents fouling and misfiring * Solid copper core and nickel-tipped electrode provide a longer plug life.
- Brand NGK
- Manufacturer Sku BR9HS-10
- UPC 087295045510
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Engine Manufacturer Yamaha
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.