Norcold, AC/DC/EV Refrigerator - 2.7 Cubic Foot, Marine Refrigerators
Part:Mfg NR0751BB, iboats IB00332655, UPC 610848136405
Ships: In 1 Business Day
The Norcold NR571 Built-In Refrigerator is designed to replace the 0571 series. The base model is 12/24 DC - AC operation comes with optional Power Cord (see notes below).
All Norcold AC/DC Built-Ins are designed for reliable performance in all mobile applications: boats, vans, trucks, RV's, specialty vehicles and more! Designed with an exceptionally quiet, hermetically-sealed compressor that's dependable without disturbing noise, even in close quarters, these refrigerators have easily accessible storage with adjustable, removable door bins with convenient, large container storage. The white powder-coated shelves are durable and easy-to-clean. The units have safe and stylish recessed doors.
- Improved styling - "hidden" ventilation grill
- Fits the same cut-out as the old 0571 model
- Danfoss BD35 compressor improves performance, especially at higher ambient temperatures
- Comes with a full-length Freezer Box
- Proud or Flush-Mount capability standard with each unit
- 2-Position Mounting Flange
- Side mount - no visible fasteners in front
- Cool Blue interior light
- Freezer Cover Door added
- Positive Center-Locking Latch
- Reversible doors
- Self venting - a Norcold exclusive
Cut-out Dimensions: 20-1/2" H x 18-1/2" W x 21" D
Color: Black trim, Black insert panel
Capacity: 3 cubic feet
- 120 VAC 1.78 Amps
- 12 VDC 3.75 Amps
- 24 VDC 1.87 Amps
- 120 VAC requires Power Cord model 635591
- 220 VAC (European) requires Power Cord model 635592
- 220 VAC (Australian) requires Power Cord model 635593
- Power Cords sold separately
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.