NorCross FF3355P - Portable FishFinder with WeedID
Part:Mfg F33P, iboats IB00032843, UPC 818800333316
Absolute Portability... NorCross Marine Products is proud to introduce the latest in portable fish finder technology - the FF3355P. With dozens of new features including WeedID, Mountable and Side-Scanable Sonar Sensor, Headphone Type Sensor Plug, and 4 User Selectable Sensitivity Settings, the FF3355P is guaranteed to produce even bigger fish stories...
To Use: Simply turn the power on, toss the unique floating sonar sensor from the shoreline, bridge, or boat and instant depth, fish, weed, and bottom contour readings are now in the palm of your hand.
- Compact, Palm-Sized Design - Fits in Your Tackle Box, Gear Bag, or Even In Your Pocket
- Depth, Fish, and Bottom Structure Readings from 1.5 to 99.9 Feet (.5 to 30.4 Meters)
- Instant Depth Updates to the Nearest 1/10th Foot or Meter, Updated Four Times Per Second
- User Selectable Feet or Meter Depth Readings
- Algorithmic Programming Reduces False Readings
- No Glare, Polarized VirtuViewTM LCD Icon Display
- Fish Identifier, Depth Scale, and 2-Stage Audible Fish Alarm
- 4 User Selectable Sensitivity Settings
- Battery Strength Indicator with Battery Save Mode and Auto Power Off Make the Most Out of Battery Life
- WeedIDTM Programming Accurately Depicts Weed Height
- Automatic Bottom Composition Detection
- 2 Button EasyTouch Programming with Quick Reference Guide
- Pivoting LCD Protector/Display Stand
- SoftGlowTM Backlit Display - Low Intensity, Low Temperature Lighting Prevents Eye Strain and Condensation While Providing Unparalleled Nighttime Viewing
- Storage Bag and Adjustable Neck Strap
- Trollable, Mountable, and Floatable Sonar Sensor with 35 Feet (10.7 Meters) of Cable with Cable Tie-Strap
- ShootThruTM Sonar Technology Allows Readings to be Obtained Through Boat/Kayak/Canoe Hulls and Ice
- Ultra-Wide 45 Degree Sonar Beam Angle Has Twice The Coverage Area of Previous Models
- Compact Size and Powered by 4 AAA Batteries
- Sonar Sensor SideScanTM Adapter Allows Sonar Direction Finding Under Weeds, Docks, Ice, Etc.
- Water Resistant to IPX4 Standards
- Works at Temperatures Down to 0 Degrees Fahrenheit (-18 Celsius)
- Two-Year Warranty
- Brand NorCross
- Manufacturer Sku F33P
- UPC 818800333316
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 13
- Width 8
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.