NorCross Hawkeye DF1000D High Speed Digital Depth Sounder
Part:Mfg D10D, iboats IB00032838, UPC 818800010118
Why the DF1000D? Todays high-tech, multipurpose fish finders are designed to produce a range of readings from bottom contour, fish location, and thermoclines, to a variety of other useful sonar data. However, the technology used to decipher between these different signals coupled with the configuration of their specialized transducers greatly reduces their ability to give instant bottom readings. The HawkEyer DF1000D Digital Depth Sounder is engineered to give precise depth readings from 2.5 to 200 (.7 to 60.9 M) feet, at speeds up to 63 mph (101 kph). Say goodbye to the days of not knowing the depth while running your boat on plane.
- Algorithmic Programming Significantly Reduces False Readings and Produces Unmatched Precision
- Instant Depth Updates to the Nearest 1/10th Foot or Meter (under 99.9 Feet) Updated Four Times Per Second
- Smart, Digital Programming Allows Use Side by Side with OtherSonar Devices; Even Fish Finders
- EasyTouch ProgrammingTM Permits One-Touch Access to the User Adjustable Settings
- User Programmable Keel Offset Automatically Adjusts Depth Readings for Vessels Draft Requirements
- User Selectable Feet or Meter Readout
- Dual Upper and Lower Depth Alarms Can Be Set Throughout the Full Depth Range
- 3-Stage Advanced Warning SystemTM Clearly Signals an Alarm Condition with an Audible Alarm, LED and LCD Indicators
- One-Touch Alarm Muting
- Automatic Memory Retention of All User Settings
- High Speed, Dual Mount Transducer (Transom/In-Hull)
- ShootThruTM Sonar Technology Allows Readings to be Obtained Through Solid Fiberglass and up to 1/8th Inch Aluminum Hulls
- Removable Transom Transducer Bracket for Low-Profile In-Hull Mounting
- HawkEyer Transducer Exchange Program Adapts to Special Mounting Needs
- Patented Removable Face System - System Includes Both White and Black Color Combinations
- No Glare, Polarized LCD Icon Display - Spot Free Viewing With or Without Sunglasses
- Largest Display Available on an In-Dash Depth Sounder
- SoftGlowTM Backlit Display and Programming Keys- Low Intensity, Low Temperature Lighting Prevents Eye Strain and Condensation While Providing Unparalleled Nighttime Viewing
- Flush Mount Extention for Mounting In Extra Thick Dash Panels
- Waterproof Transducer Plug
- Waterproof Front Face
- Two-Year Warranty
- Brand NorCross
- Manufacturer Sku D10D
- UPC 818800010118
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 11
- Width 7
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.