NRG Marine Sonihull Duo Ultrasonic Antifouling System
Part:Mfg NRGSH2, iboats IB00350056, UPC 839662001410
- PSU Approval:CE and UL
- Voltage:100-24VAC 50/60Hz (12-24vDC)
- Ultrasonic Generator:x1
- Pulse Frequency:19.5kHz - 55kHz
- Control Box Rating:IP65
- Transducer Rating:IP68
- Transducer Cable:5.5M in Length
- Dimentions:175mm x 130mm x 75mm
- Warranty:2 Years
- Antifouling System for Yachts up to 56' In Length
- Dual output Ultrasonic generator system with two transducer, suitable for motor and saling yachts
- Cost effective antifoul products that work alongside a conventional
antifoul paint with additional benefits
- Allowing for longer haul out intervals
- Reducing or eliminating the need for in the water hull cleaning
- Reducing or eliminating the need to clean intake screens and Filters
- Lowering fuel costs due to less drag from bottom growth
- Improving sailing speed due to a constantly clean bottom
Sonihull Duo - The antifouling paint alternative
The NRG Marine Hull protection system utilizes the latest digital electronics and Ultrasonic transducer technology, by producing multiple bursts of ultra sonic energy simultaneously in a multiple range of frequencies. This energy produces a pattern of alternating positive and negative pressure.
The alternating pattern creates microscopic bubbles during periods of negative pressure and implodes them during periods of positive pressure in a phenomenon known as cavitation. The implosion creates a micro-jet action that not only provides the cleaning effect on the hulls surface below the water line, it also resonates and destroys single cell organisms such as algae. The removal of the initial link in the food chain inhibits the growth barnacles and other marine life that feed on the algae.
Suitable for all types of hull materials except wood.
- Brand NRG Marine
- Manufacturer Sku NRGSH2
- UPC 839662001410
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 16
- Width 10
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.