Onyx PFD MOVEMENT DYNAMIC ORNG M/L
Part:Mfg 122200-200-040-14, iboats IB00456948, UPC 043311040419
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Weight: 90 lbs. and over
Chest Size: 36" - 44"
MoveVent - A vest that conforms to your body like a glove, yet its innovative vented channels help to keep you cool while paddling. Our NEW MoveVent series of paddle sports vests feature excellent mobility, sculpted foam designs that conform to your body, and mesh ventilation in the front and back to allow for maximum airflow. Look for the many features and benefits of the torsion, dynamic, and curve vests that make up our NEW MoveVent product line and accommodate all levels of paddling.
- Soft, lightweight flotation foam
- SOLAS grade reflective material for visibility
- Expandable zippered pocket with mesh drainage
- 200 denier nylon ripstop and nylon oxford
- Lash tab for small accessories
- Drying loop on back
- Attached whistle for safety
- Provides excellent mobility for recreational paddle sports (canoe, kayak, SUP)
- Ventilation in front and back to keep you cool
- Mesh in lower back fits high back seats and sit-on-top kayaks
- Sculpted and flexible design conforms to you and stays in place
- Shoulder adjustments with neoprene comfort pads
- Adjustable side belts
- Strong, durable zipper closure
- Zip assist loop at zipper base
* U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type III Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.