Minn Kota DeckHand 25 Electric Anchor Winch
Ships: In 1 Business Day
The DeckHand 25 has a 25-lb anchor capacity (anchor not included). Includes davit for stowing most styles of anchors. Pre-spooled with 60 feet of 800-lb test nylon rope. Runs on 12-volt battery (not included). Get precision boat placement and the ability to stay on the fish as long as you want with a DeckHand electric anchor winch. It automatically raises or lowers your anchor at the touch of a button, and its special anti-drag system senses the bottom to allow for controlled drifting.
- 25-lb anchor capacity (anchor not included)
- Pre-spooled with 60 feet of 800-lb test nylon rope
- Davit can be mounted at base of DeckHand or in remote position on deck
- Davit stows most kinds of anchors
- Stow and deploy switch integrated into the base of the unit
- Auto-drift feature automatically stops the motor when the anchor touches bottom (or hits an obstacle); when slack in teh rope becomes tight, rope is automatically released; lock the winch with the touch of a button
- Consistent hold pattern with older DeckHand models (DH-18, DH-20, DH-35)
- Includes: remote mountable anchor davit
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.