Starbrite Star Tron Gas Additive Gallon - Star Brite
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Star Tron Enzyme Fuel Treatment is a multifunctional fuel additive which uses a unique enzyme technology that allows all engines to start easily and run smoothly, even when using ethanol-blended fuel or after sitting idle for months.
Star Tron® eliminates and prevents ethanol fuel problems. Star Tron breaks down excess water and sludge to sub-micron size, allowing it to be safely burned away during normal engine operation which helps prevent phase separation.
Star Tron® increases fuel economy by cleaning the entire fuel delivery system, removing performance robbing gum and varnish deposits while modifying how fuel burns. This results in more complete and uniform combustion, maximum performance, increased fuel efficiency, reduced emissions and reliable operation.
Star Tron will stabilize fuel for up to two years, preventing the formation of gums and other solids that clog carburetors and fuel injectors. Star Tron can help rejuvenate old and sub-spec fuel.
Star Tron can be used in all gas outboards, inboards, cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATVS, snowmobiles, small engines, outdoor power equipment including pre-mix fuel engines. Star Tron is safe for all engines and overdosing is not harmful.
Available in three convenient concentrations.
• 143XX Small Engine Formula – Each oz. treats up to 6 gallons of fuel.
• 930XX Concentrate Formula- Each oz. treats up to 16 gallons of fuel.
• 14501 Super Concentrate 1 oz. Single Dose Shooter treats up to 25 gallons of fuel.
- Cures and prevents most ethanol problems
- Makes all engines start easily, run smoothly; improves performance
- Removes and prevents gum, carbon and varnish
- Works in all engines and in all fuel
- Helps prevent phase separation by dispersing water throughout fuel as submicron-sized droplets that are safely eliminated while the engine operates
- Improves performance and fuel economy.
- Stabilizes fuel; helps rejuvenate old fuel
- 1 fl. oz. treats 16 gallons of fuel
- Reduces smoke and all other emissions
- Keeps fuel delivery system clean
INITIAL DOSAGE: Add 1 fl. oz. (30 ml) for every 8 gallons (30 L) of gas.
REFILL: Add 1 fl. oz. (30 ml) for every 16 gallons (60 L) of gas.
Always add Star Tron just before each fuel fillup. Remove cap and pour the prescribed amount into tank. Overdosing is not harmful.
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.