Patagonia Classic Hip Chest Pack
Part:Mfg 48165-MJVK-, iboats IB00646543, UPC 889833667532
Ships: In 2 Business Days
Patagonia Classic Hip Chest Pack 7L is a classic, functional design that offers both fresh and salt water anglers plenty of storage and organizational pockets; pack size is 7L.
Patagonia's Classic Hip Chest Pack hauls and organizes everything you need on the water with maximum versatility. For shallow flats or small streams it sits comfortably on the hips; when things get a little more extreme, deploy the elastic neck strap and keep it on your chest. In either position, the Hip Chest's main compartment with multiple interior organizing pockets keeps fly boxes, leaders, floatant, tools and other essentials within easy reach. Two large exterior stretch mesh pockets add to the storage capacity, and the magnetized hemostat holder and retractor bar keep frequently used accessories handy. The pack outer is made from tough, 840-denier 100% ballistic nylon, the interior is polyester and the back and sides are light polyester air mesh; all have a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Front buckle is adjustable for custom fit.
- One main compartment with multiple interior organizing pockets. Can be worn as a hip or chest pack; size is 7L
- Two large exterior stretch mesh pockets
- Exterior magnetized hemostat holder
- Hypalonr retractor bar for accessory storage
- Adjustable front buckle for proper fit
- Elastic neck strap
- Pack: 9.15-oz 840-denier 100% ballistic nylon. Interior: 3.3-oz 100% polyester. Back and sides: 3mm 100% polyester air mesh. All with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 439 g (15.5 oz)
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.