Patagonia Men's Skeena River Waders
Part:Select Color & Size
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Patagonia Men's Skeena River Waders are a highly versatile and feature-rich midweight H2Nor Performance Standard waterproof/breathable waders and are designed for the widest range of fishing scenarios; with a trimmer upper-body fit that allows easy layering.
Whether you're scrambling up high-gradient freestones while trout fishing or doing the deep-water steelhead dance, Patagonia's midweight Skeena River Waders strike an ideal balance between ease of movement and toughness. They're built from our tested-and-proven 4-layer H2Nor Performance Standard fabric package using single-seam construction to route critical seams away from areas of high wear, and their streamlined feature set offers comfort, performance and durability for the widest range of fishing scenarios. A slightly trimmer profile around the hip, waist and chest provides an improved fit that still easily accepts layers for long, cold sessions. Motion-oriented patterning through the crotch means it's no problem to swing a leg over gunwales, and articulation in the leg is designed for moments when fishing brings you to your kneeslike keeping a fish wet during the photograph and release. If you fish in and out of boats, you'll also appreciate the flat-panel gravel guards: They drain water quickly while resisting abrasion and wear while hiking or wading. Patagonia' improved booties have a more anatomical, sock-like fit and are made from a denser 4mm neoprene that resists compaction better over the long haul. Other fishing-friendly features: our innovative internal suspension system allows easy conversion to waist height andthis is criticalquick relief without having to remove your jacket or fight sticky zippers; internal, welded-TPU waterproof pocket keeps camera or phone dry and new internal daisy chains on either side provide additional organization options for tools or zingers; reach-through chest handwarmer pocket protects your off hand from the elements; exterior horizontal-zip chest pocket allows quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant; and a raised Fitz Roy Trout logo tops it off. Field repair kit included.
- H2Nor Performance Standard polyester microfiber shell with proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric has no multiple layers or added weight
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for venting or quick relief, without having to remove jacket
- Full elastic belt for all-day comfort
- Interior organization: welded TPU-waterproof zippered pocket flips out for easy access; two internal daisy chains for tools; center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Exterior organization: upper reach-through kangaroo pocket and horizontal-zip chest pocket keep hands warm and allow quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Articulated legs
- Anatomical left and right booties have lower volume and a more sock-like fit; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- H2Nor Performance Standard shell. Upper: 4-layer, 5.6-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta. Lower: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta. Both with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Front chest pocket: 9.8-oz 100% nylon stretch mesh lined with 6.4-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot
- 1051 g (37.1 oz)
Most products and orders placed before 1 PM MST leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.