Patagonia Women's Spring River Waders - Regular Feather Grey-L
Part:Mfg 82081-FEA-L, iboats IB00646827, UPC 888336738893
Ships: In 2 Business Days
Patagonia Women's Spring River Waders, designed specifically for the female angler, these highly versatile, midweight waterproof/breathable waders have streamlined anatomical booties with a poly-grid lining and flat-panel gravel guards that drain water faster and are more abrasion-resistant. An innovative rear-buckle system provides quick drop-seat function without removing clothes.
Designed, tested and built with input from some of the finest female anglers in the world, Patagonia's Spring River Waders feature streamlined booties and flat-panel gravel guards for the highest level of comfort, performance and durability. With a close but natural fit that allows room for layering, the puncture-resistant and superbreathable 4-layer H2Nor Performance Standard polyester microfiber fabric package keeps you dry and comfortable in a wide range of conditions. Made with single-seam construction that routes critical seams away from high-wear areas for greater durability, the Spring Rivers have waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders that allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for versatile comfort; front and back TPU slide-and-lock latches provide reliable security when wading deep. For long days of fishing, our innovative rear-buckle system provides convenient drop-seat function for quick relief. If you fish in and out of boats, you'll also appreciate the gravel guards, which drain water quickly and offer increased abrasion and wear resistance while hiking or wading. The booties are lined with a warm and comfy poly-grid; have a more anatomical, sock-like fit; and are made from a denser 4mm neoprene that resists compaction better over the long haul. Other fishing-friendly details: internal, TPU-waterproof zippered pocket keeps cell phone and alarm fobs dry; Hypalonr utility keeper holds tools for easy use; reach-through kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket; external zippered storage pocket; and a raised Fitz Roy Trout logo to top it all off.
- Polyester microfiber shell features a proprietary H2Nor Performance Standard waterproof/breathable barrier with DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric, without excessive multiple layers or added weight
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for comfort and versatility; innovative rear-buckle system provides drop-seat function for quick relief without removing clothes; full elastic belt for all-day comfort
- Innovative SSC (single-seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs for less abrasion and greater durability
- Interior welded TPU-waterproof pocket provides protection for camera, cell phone, etc.; laser-cut Hypalonr utility keeper allows easy access to tools
- Reach-through handwarmer pocket; horizontal zippered chest pocket for quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Articulated knees; anatomically fit left and right booties have a lower volume, more sock-like fit and are poly-grid lined for added comfort and warmth; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- Flat-panel construction streamlines gravel guards for less abrasion and wear
- H2Nor Performance Standard shell. Upper: 4-layer, 5.6-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta. Lower: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta. Both with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1197 g (42.23 oz)
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.