Polyform Heavy Duty Inflatable Buoy, 8" X 11 1/2" Red
Part:Mfg A0R, iboats IB00011530, UPC 743952001069
The A-Series is the product that launched the Polyform story. This all-purpose product, with the signature "blue ropehold" has proven itself in the most adverse conditions. Marking gear used in heavy seas is no easy task. That's why more fishermen use Polyform A-Series than all other buoys combined. You name it, ocean, sea, or river, and the A-Series has been there. Put your trust in Polyform's most versatile and well-known product.
- Even wall thickness for maximum thickness
- Heavy duty reinforced ropeholds
- Polyform's unique vinyl valve system
- Redesigned ropehold for A-1 through A-7 for improved strength and durability
- *Dual valve inflation/deflation system for sizes A-5, A-6 and A-7
- Excellent rafting fender choice
Two valves - the normal polyform inflation valve with the words "AIR IN" next to it, for easy inflation, and a blue colored valve with the words "AIR OUT" molded into the buoy for easy deflation and storage.
- Brand Polyform
- Manufacturer Sku A0R
- UPC 743952001069
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 3.85
- Width 9.625
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.