Polyform HTM Series Fender Boat Fender
Part:Select Size & Color
Ships: In 1 Business Day
HTM Series Polyform Fender Specifications:
|SIZE (diameter x length)||6.3 x 15.5 in||8.5 x 20.5 in||10.5 x 27 in||13.5 x 34.8 in|
|TUBE DIAMETER||0.625 in||0.625 in||0.625 in||0.625 in|
|CIRCUMFERENCE||19.8 in||26.7 in||33 in||42.4 in|
|VOLUME||1.8 gal||4.7 gal||9.2 gal||15.6 gal|
Perfect fender for coastal, or bigger lake use.
The HTM (hole-through-middle) fender was designed to provide maximum protection in a wide variety of applications. The Vertical ribs add extra protection to make the fenders high quality. Also, these fenders have reinforced tube ends to prevent lines from pulling through if the fender gets caught in a tight spot. To resist punctures and tears, these fenders have extra wall thickness.
- Even wall thickness for maximum strength and durability
- Molded-in ribs for strength and abrasion resistance
- Reinforced tube ends
Features of Polyform HTM Series Fenders
- Designed for medium-duty use in both permanent protected and unprotected moorings
- The classic center tube design allows for hanging vertically or horizontally.
- Unique Polyform valve for years of service
- High gloss finish
- Useful protection against pilings and other awkward docking situations
Most products and orders placed before 1 PM MST leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.