Dometic Sealand SANIPOTTIE 965MSD 5 GL PLAT
Ships: In 1 Business Day
For convenience that lets you venture anywhere! Durable design, drop it,
stand on it - this unit can take it! Attractive matte finish.
Scratch-resistant finish is easy to keep clean; looks new for years.
Comfortable! Adult-size seat and lid provide comfort and safety; side latches lock firmly for added safety.
- Self-contained 2.5 gallon (9.5 L) freshwater supply models offer
enough capacity for 30-50 uses
- High-density polyethylene construction withstands demanding marine
- Top-mounted port offers easy in-vessel filling.
- Scratch-resistant matte finish is easy to keep clean and looking good
- Comfortable and secure, the adult size seat and firm locking side
latches assure user satisfaction
- MSD models can be installed for direct overboard, dockside pump-out, or
remote tank discharge
- Parchment and platinum colors
- Model 965MSD - 5.0-gal. (18.9L) capacity portable toilet, mounting
brackets, MSD fittings
- Water Supply: Self-contained freshwater 2.6-gallon (9.8L) upper tank.
- Discharge: Standard models - discharge spout in bottom tank. MSD
models - PVC fitting connects to 1.5-in. (38 mm) ID discharge plumbing.
- Vent: 5/8-in. (16 mm) ID hose fitting (MSD models only).
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, and Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.