Ram Mounts RAM Mount RAM Tab-Tite Quick Release Tablet Holder
Part:Mfg RAM-HOL-TAB2U, iboats IB00247048, UPC 793442939921
Ships: In 1 Business Day
RAM Tab-Tite™ Holder for Small Tablets including the Amazon Kindle Fire, Apple iPad mini, Google Nexus 7 & Motorola XYBOARD 8.2
Now that you've got the right tablet for the job, you are going to need the right mounting system. Get the most out of your tablet with the RAM Tab-Tite. With interchangeable cup ends, you can fit the cradle to your device for a near custom fit. This spring loaded design makes it easy to load and unload your device, along with keeping it secure while on the go. Cup ends are designed to optimize the functionality of your tablet, allowing access to audio jacks, usb, power, and other ports, your tablet can be used just as it was intended. Perfect for stationary or on the go applications, this new RAM product is just what you need to get the most out of your mobile device.
RAM universal Tab-Tite for tablets including the Samsung Galaxy Tab and BlackBerry PlayBook.
- Amazon Kindle Fire WITH OR WITHOUT CASE, SKIN, SLEEVE
- Apple iPad mini WITHOUT CASE, SKIN, SLEEVE
- Google Nexus 7 WITHOUT CASE, SKIN, SLEEVE
- Motorola XYBOARD 8.2 WITH OUT WITHOUT CASE, SKIN, SLEEVE
- TABLETS WITH FOLDERS, SLEEVES, SKINS, BUMPERS & CASES
- Any tablet that will fit the cradle dimensions listed below
- Height: 6.8" minimum to 9" maximum
- Width: Maximum width to 5.31"
- Depth: 0.125" minimum to 0.625" maximum
- Support cups contain open slots to accommodate fordevices of various sizes, including tablets in protective sleeves.
- Back plate can support various size support cups
- Spring loaded tension provides secure support for device
- Spring loaded cradle allows for quick release of device
- Full access to all ports
Material: High Strength Composite
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.