Raritan Sea Era Hh Size Integrpump 0 & 90deg Discharge 12vdc
Part:Mfg 160HI012, iboats IB00198158, UPC 085462014253
Straight and 90 Degree Discharge
Economical, high performance electric macerating toilet with design features not found in competing units. The best choice when it is time to change.
The SeaEra is an economical electric macerating toilet that fits into confined spaces. This toilet was designed to meet the needs of boaters.
Engineering has developed a new built-in discharge fitting that can accept either 1-1/2 (38mm) or 1 (25mm) discharge lines without the need for an adapter. The SeaEra's discharge pump can handle a vented loop with a maximum height of five feet (1.52m) and utilizes a full-sized joker valve to help avoid clogging.
The inlet pump can lift water from four feet (1.22m) below the toilet and can be run dry without damaging the pump. To simplify a new installation or a retrofit, water can be routed from either side of the inlet pump using interchangeable 3/4 (19mm) hose barb fittings (two straight and one 90 Degrees), which are included.
- Uncompromising quality for the most demanding boaters
- Economical electric macerating marine toilet
- Simple and flexible installation for mounting above or below waterline
- Bowl can be rotated 90 Degrees; for mounting into confined spaces and retrofit mounting
- Heavy-duty marine push-button switch included with all models
- Sea water models include an in-line strainer
- Pressurized freshwater models include vacuum breaker
- Fits 1-1/2 (38mm) or 1 (25mm) discharge line with no adapters
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Can be run dry without damaging the pump
- Low power consumption and quieter operation for on-board pressurized freshwater models
- Can be used with on-board treatment systems (such as the Lectra/Sanr) and/or holding tanks
- Each unit is assembled by hand, individually tested and backed by Raritan's one-year Limited Warranty and legendary technical support team
- Brand Raritan
- Manufacturer Sku 160HI012
- UPC 085462014253
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 24
- Width 23
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.