Raymarine Dragonfly 4PRO CHIRP Sonar/GPS w/DownVision Plus Conventional Sonoar & US Lakes, Rivers & Coastal Maps
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Raymarine's Dragonfly® 4PRO US features a 4" CHIRP Sonar/GPS Combo with DownVision plus conventional sonar and Wi-Fi built-in. Includes US lakes, rivers and coastal maps by C-MAP.
Dragonfly® 4PRO combines GPS navigation with Raymarine's advanced dual-channel CHIRP sonar. Dragonfly 4PRO will change your underwater view and maximize your time fishing with Raymarine's wide spectrum CHIRP technology. Easily identify fish and underwater objects with photo-like sonar images from the DownVision™ channel and target fish with the conventional CHIRP sonar channel. A built-in 50-channel GPS delivers precision guidance and built-in Wi-Fi lets you stream live sonar right to your smartphone.
Superior Fishing Electronics Made Incredibly Simple
Change your underwater view and catch more fish with the Dragonfly 4PRO wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision™ technology. Easily identify fish and underwater objects with photo-like sonar images. Dragonfly's all-weather, high-definition color LCD display looks sharp from every angle. Step up to a smarter species of sonar with Dragonfly.
The Dragonfly Difference
A leap into the future of sonar, Dragonfly sonars employ true wide spectrum CHIRP technology. With wide spectrum CHIRP more sonar signals are transmitted into the water, allowing Dragonfly to interpret more detail, target more fish, and image structure with unmatched clarity.
- 4.3" All-weather, high-definition LED backlit display
- Optically bonded display for shartp color, wide viewing angles andn o internal fogging
- Dual-channel sonar and wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision™ sonar for photo-like images and a second CHIRP conventional sonar channel for targeting fish
- Wide-spectrum CHIRP technology delivers high-speed tracking and better deep water resolution
- Stream live sonar data to your smartphone with Raymarine's Wi-Fish™ mobile app
- With the Wi-Fish™ you can rewind, save and share the day's catch with friends on your favorite social networks
- Simple to use - Power on and become a Dragonfly expert in minutes
- Ball and socket tilt swivel mount lets you mount Dragonfly easlily on any surface
- Removable mounting ball is compatible with aftermarket ball and socket mounting systems for more mounting options
- MicroSD memory card reader for saving sonar screen shots
- Includes US lakes, rivers and coastal maps by C-MAP
- Compatible with optional Navionics and Raymarine Lighthouse format charts
- Includes transom mount CHIRP transducer with temperature sensor
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Click here to see our Standard Shipping Policy
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.