Raymarine Ray60 VHF Radio
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Packed with essential features like Dual Station Control & Intercom Capability.
The Ray60 is a full-sized VHF radio that is packed with essential communication features every boater needs. Add the original RayMic accessory and you can use your Ray60 from 2 locations onboard the boat. The RayMic also enables intercom calling from station to station.
Full-Sized, Full-Featured VHF Radio
The Ray60 VHF Radio has an oversized LCD display with intuitive menu and icons. It boasts a wide array of standard features including NOAA weather alert, dual-watch, tri-watch, scanning, selective scanning, and much more.
The Ray60's fist-mic has built-in controls for channel up/down, hi/low power selection, and instant access to channel 16 or another preferred channel. The fist-mic also features noise-cancelling technology so you'll always be heard loud and clear regardless of engine or background noise. Ray60's fist-mic is also detachable and can be connected from the front or rear for installation flexibility.
The Ray60 features standard NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 networking for simple connection to onboard systems and it integrates seamlessly with Raymarine LightHouse II multifunction displays for advanced DSC functions.
- Dual station and intercom capable with optional RayMic Accessory
- Oversized LCD display for better viewing
- Detachable fist-mic with built-in controls and mic relocation capability
- Detachable gunmetal silver bezel and optional black bezel
- Standard NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 networking for simple connection to onboard systems
- Weight: 2.0kg (4.4 lbs)
- Water Integrity: Complies with IPX6 & IPX7
- Operating Temp Range: -20 C to +60 C
- Storage Temp Range: -25 C to +70 C
- Humidity: up to 95%
- Communications Port: NMEA0183 and NMEA2000
- Antenna Port Impedance: 50 ohms typical
- External Speaker Impedance: 4 ohms
- Power: 12 VDC (Operational: Minimum 9V, Maximum 16V) Reverse polarity and over voltage protected
- 226mm (8.9") x 133mm (5.2") with bracket
- 199mm (7.8" x 98.5mm (3.9") unit only
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Click here to see our Standard Shipping Policy
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.