Raymarine Raytheon Type 1 Rotary Drive 12V
Part:Mfg M81135, iboats IB00087389
Ships: In 2 Business Days
The Rotary drive is designed for steering systems that can be driven from the helm position through a chain and sprocket (for example: cable and rod steering systems).The outstanding design of the Raymarine rotary drive unit provides smooth, powerful autopilot-controlled steering with quiet operation.
The main parts of the drive are:
- a rugged electric motor, that drives a precision epicyclic gearbox via a high tensile drive belt
- an electromagnetic clutch that transmits high torque loads without slipping
- Maximum shaft speed: 33 rpm
- Maximum vessel displacement: 22,000 lb(10,000 kg)
- Peak output torque: 180 ln.in (20Nm)
- Power Consumption: 24-48 Watts typical average
- Recommended hardover to hardover time: 10 sec no load
Most products and orders placed before 1 PM MST leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.