Raymarine Raytheon Type 3 Hydraulic Linear 12V
Part:Mfg M81202, iboats IB00087419
Ships: In 2 Business Days
The hydraulic linear drive system is designed for boats with existing mechanical steering systems, not hydraulic steering systems. It provides a totally isolated autopilot steering system consisting of:
- Hydraulic ram: a self-contained autopilot steeringcylinder with a load limiting system and a built in clutch (to allow friction-free steering when the autopilot is not in use).
- Reversing hydraulic pump: powers the hydraulic ram.
- Hydraulic fluid reservoir: supplies hydraulic fluid to the system.
- Helm speed: Hardover to hardover time (+/- 35°, no load) 12 sec
- Maximum rudder torque: 23,100 lb.in (2,565 Nm)
- Maximum stroke: 12 in(305 mm)
- Maximum vessel displacement: 77,000lb (35,000 kg)
- Peak thrust: 2,200 lb (1,000 kg)
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.