Part:Mfg E15023, iboats IB00082105, UPC 723193150238
Wireless SeaTalk autopilot and instrument remote control unit.
SmartController Wireless Remote
Take control of your Raymarine SeaTalkr network with the powerful SmartController wireless handheld remote. Set a new course to steer or monitor vital instrument and navigation data in the palm of your hand. Big on features, the waterproof SmartController is lightweight and compact for easy handling. The bright backlit display and ergonomic keypad offer straightforward operation with access to up to eight user defined data pages.
The SmartController features a rechargeable battery that provides up to two weeks of operation on a single charge! The convenient mounting cradle simply connects to any SeaTalkr network and automatically recharges the batteries from the SeaTalkr network power supply.
- A crisp, high contrast 64 x 127 dot matrix display
- Backlit display and keypad
- Up to eight user definable data pages
- Single, dual or four line data displays
- Graphical CDI (Course Deviation Indicator) display
- Raised profile on Standby button for easy identification in the dark
- Keylock security
- Rechargeable via SeaTalk network
- Add additional base stations for extended range
- Add handsets for additional users and customize for each user
- Up to 32 feet (10 meters) wireless operating range from the base station
- Signal strength indicator
- Pre-registered each unit leaves the factory already registered to the base station
Upgrading your network to wireless is fast and easy thanks to SeaTalk networking. Simply connect the wireless base station into your existing SeaTalk network, and you're done!
Compatible Instrument Systems:
Compatible Autopilot Systems:
- Brand Raymarine
- Manufacturer Sku E15023
- UPC 723193150238
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 12
- Width 7
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.