Rigid Industries M-Series - Dually D2 LED Single - Driving Beam
Part:Mfg 70131, iboats IB00324010, UPC 815711011340
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Part #: 70131
Rigid Industries LED lights are fast replacing conventional lighting in the marine industry. LED lighting is vastly more energy efficient than conventional marine lights. The amount of heat energy wasted is close to none, and the overall energy consumed is much less. As a result, battery powered LED lights last much longer than incandescent bulbs, once they are charged. LED lights, that depend on a vessels electrical system, also use much less power. Rigid Industries LED lights are significantly brighter than traditional bulbs.
Among Marine LED's many advantages, heat production has reached an industry low, compared to conventional marine lighting. Consequently, the risk of burn injuries is virtually erased. Marine lights do not emit UV rays as well, so there is no risk of the paint on the vessel getting damaged. These are not the only reasons why LEDs are fast replacing incandescent bulbs. One =other major factor is durability. Rigid Industries LED lights are much hardier and they withstand impact and vibration like a charm, compared to regular lamps. This is a crucial advantage in the waters and ensures a longer life-span of your entire lighting system.
- 50,000+ hour life span
- Reverse polarity protection
- Available in driving or wide beam optics
- IP68 certified
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens
- A360 high purity aluminum cast housing3 stage durable UV 3800 powdercoat
- Over/under voltage protection
- Goretex breather
- Operating temp -40 to +145 degrees F
- MIL810-STDG vibration certified
- ASTMB117 salt/fog certified
- ROHS compliant
- Electrically protected against RFI/EMC interference
Light Kit Includes:
- Stainless steel mounting brackets
- Mounting hardware
1 Year Warranty.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.