Xintex Carbon Monoxide Alarm - 12/24VDC Power
Carbon Monoxide Alarm - 12/24VDC Power - Black
The Xintex CMD5-M CO alarm uses a sensor operating with a microprocessor to measure Carbon Monoxide (CO) levels. Using a "Time Weighted Average" (TWA) process, it monitors CO concentration, temperature and time to calculate levels of Carboxyhemoglobin (COHb). COHb is the degree to which the oxygen carrying capacity of the blood is impeded by the union of carbon monoxide to the hemoglobin and is expressed as a percentage. The human body absorbs CO easier than oxygen and COHb is the ratio of absorbed carbon monoxide to oxygen in the bloodstream. The CMD5-M alarm calculates this COHb as a function of time and determines the appropriate alarm response.
- Electrochemical sensor - immediate and stable sensing reduces false alarms
- Ultra-low current draw - 1 mA
- Long sensor life - Approx. 7 year End of Life (EOL)
- Multiple location warning - All connected CMD5-MI Alarms sound together
- Compact design for inconspicuous protection - Modern design blends in with interior decor
- Battery operated version requires no power wiring - Reduced labor and material costs to install
- Sealed lithium-ion battery - guaranteed 7 year life
- Relay module available for generator shutdown - One relay module for multiple CO Alarms
Xintex Quality and Reliability On Board
- Microprocessor controlled
- Conformal coated circuit board for added protection
- Time-weighted average CO measurement process constantly monitors all CO levels
- Highly resistant to most chemicals, solvents and cleaners
- 12 or 24 VDC operation
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.