Samlex Charge Controller - 12V - 8A
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Charge Controller - 12V - 8A
The SCC-1208L Charge Controller is Micro-controller based for automatic, intelligent operation designed for 12 V nominal solar panels and 12 V battery systems. It has 3 Stage charging (Bulk, Absorption, Float) for 100% return of capacity and long battery life. It can be used with 2 types of batteries: Flooded/Web Cell or Sealed AGM. The SCC-1208L can manage up to 150 Watts of Solar Power.
- Micro-controller based for automatic, intelligent operation
- Designed for 12V nominal solar panels and 12V battery systems
- 3 Stage charging (Bulk, Absorption, Float) for 100% return of capacity and long battery life
- For use with 2 types of batteries: Flooded/Wet Cell or Sealed AGM
- Totally sealed, splash proof weather resistant design (Ingress Protection Rating IP65)
- Automatically turns on lights when dark and turns off during the day
- Mosfet based reverse current blocking prevents night-time battery discharge and lowers power loss
- Protections: Overload, Over-Temperature, Battery Under/Over Voltage, Reverse Polarity
- Wide operating temperature range of -40°C to + 60°C
- Input: 12V
- Amps: 8 Amps
- Weight: 0.28 (lbs) / 0.13 (kg)
- Dimensions: 3.8 x 1.8 x 1.0 (in)
- Dimensions: 9.65 x 4.57 x 2.54 (cm)
- Safety: FCC, CE, IP65
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited
- Off-grid mobile rural systems
- Rural electrification
- Power supply for remote equipment
- Monitoring systems for the oil & gas industry
- Traffic, security, environment, and other remote monitoring and signaling systems
- Water pumping systems
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.